In an effort to save you time, we’ve compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions.
1. Where is the company located?
Our offices are in downtown Phoenix and Tucson, but have servers all over Arizona ready to serve your documents.
2. How many attempts does the server make?
We will make up to 4 service attempts to get your documents served.
3. How long will the server have the documents? Is there a deadline to get them served?
In most cases, service attempts start within 24 hours of getting your documents. We give our servers a two week period to continuously make service attempts and get your documents served.
4. What ways can I get the document to you?
You can stop by and drop off your documents to us in Phoenix or Tucson, you can fax us your documents, or you can scan your documents and email them to us. Whichever way is easier for you is fine with us!
5. What types of credit cards do you accept?
Visa, Master, Discover, AMEX
6. How long has this company been in the process serving business?
We have been running process serving companies all across the state since 1999! We’ve got the expertise and the know-how to make sure that your papers get served the right way!